Friday 21 May 2010

My reflections on my SA1 results...

Hi guys,

Frankly speaking, I am very disappointed with my results... I thought that I could have done better... Anyway, I will work harder for my prelims and doubly hard for my Primary School Leaving Examinations or PSLE...... And if ms zarinah asks for my target for prelims, here it is!!

English: 91++/100 (I wanna have an A*)
Maths: 100/100 (Must have a perfect score for Maths!!)
Science: 100/100 (Maybe... but it will just be my wishful thinking or what you guys call a dream that NEVER comes true.. :[ )
Mother Tongue: 85/100 (A reachable target if I work a little harder on my Chinese Language or CL!!)

So, I keep saying "work harder" but how can I work hard???

1: Do my English, Maths and Science revision papers
2: Have a scheduled plan for revision purposes (of course not for playing and enjoyment)
3: Focus on my revision (Don't do half-hearted revision... in other words..)

So that's all! I have to go now, so bye!!

Regards,
Calvin (Have a nice day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment