Wednesday 22 April 2009

camping fun by Celine

From 15/4/2009-17/4/2009,I went to p5 camp!I thought that it would be very fun.It was at Serimbum which is near a cemetary.Shivers ran down my spine when I saw it.I thought for a while:will a ghost suddenly appear in frRemove Formatting from selectionont of me?But when we reach there,I forgotten about it beacause of the rain that came.It soon stop and we went into our doms to put our things. Then,I went to the canteen area for lunch.After lunch, we went for activities.We first did achery.It was very fun.We then did abseiling.We had to climb to the top then ues the ropes to push us down.We then had our dinner.After that,we had a game called ANIMAL CALL!We went back to sleep later on.O n the second day, we did challange valley,cooking, challange rope course.We than had campfire.On the last day,it is time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment