Wednesday 22 April 2009

Serimbun Scout Camp (Zahirah)

on the first day of camp,we went through briefing on our camp.I was quite excited about the camp.After the briefing,the girls went to their dorms and put their things there.I was shocked to see the dorm as it is as i thought that it would be smaller.As soon as I was in dorm 4,i settled myself and immediately took out my day pack.Then we had our lunch and after that,....FINALLY it was the first activity we did which was archery.Although i did not hit the board at all,i still felt that it was fun.The next thing we did was abseil i thought that it was quite scary to go down but when i touched the wall, it was not difficult at all!soon, it was time to have dinner in the canteen.We had a delightful meal.
The next day,we had done CRC(challenge rope course)and we went to milo pond.it was really dirty!we went down the slide to the pond!!!It was really scary!!!
and of course it was the third day which was very exciting for me as it was time to be HOME AGAIN! but before that, trainer Mizi had promised us to have a mcdonalds meal on mon!all of us were really happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment