Wednesday 22 April 2009

The days when we go for camp

Camping was VERY FUN on the three days.I hate those mud on the floor and inside the dome was full of sand!Let me stop talking about the dome.The Archery was fun but I was not good at it.Anyway,when we attend the nature program,I learn about not to throw any rubbish onto the floor and about this Antlion which was very interesting.The animal call(which is the one we are covered with the eyes using a T-shirt)I did not managed to find any of the group.I cannot imagine what is life like being a blind person!
The skipping rope was fun too.When I went to the "milo pond",I was shocked.Although I knew that it was very dirty,but I cannot imagine that it was so dirty!When I went down,the slide was very fast and when I go down I think that it is FUN!
We had our campfire on the second day.I think that the most funny part was the one when the teachers are dancing.During the three days,I had so much fun and on the second night,I fell asleep faster than I thought.Our dome(dome 5)was the latest dome!Luckily,I rushed there for breakfast on time.The the three days was the best!
Done by:Low Qiu En

No comments:

Post a Comment